Resetting a TCL sound bar will help you overcome any troubles you’re having with the device. Depending on the model, there are a few different ways to reset a TCL sound bar. Here’s how to reset a TCL sound bar step by step:
Reset TCL Sound Bar
1. Soft reset: A soft reset is a quick method to clear your TCL sound bar’s memory without losing any data. Simply disconnect the power cable from the sound bar for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and switch on the device to do a soft reset.
2. Factory reset: A factory reset will delete all of your TCL sound bar’s settings and return it to its original factory settings. Follow these procedures to conduct a factory reset:
- On your TCL sound bar, look for the reset button. This button is often positioned on the device’s back and may be labeled “reset” or “pairing.”
- Hold the reset button down for 10-15 seconds, or until the sound bar produces a series of beeps.
- Wait for the sound bar to resume once you release the reset button.
3. Use the remote control: Some TCL sound bars include a reset button that can be accessible using the remote control. Follow these instructions to reset the sound bar using the remote control:
- On your TCL sound bar remote control, look for the “Settings” or “Menu” button.
- For 10-15 seconds, press and hold the “Settings” or “Menu” button until the sound bar produces a series of beeps.
- When the sound bar restarts, let go of the button.
You should now be able to reset your TCL sound bar and fix any problems you might be having with the gadget by following these easy instructions. After resetting the sound bar, if you are still having issues, go to the user manual or get in touch with the manufacturer for more help.