A subwoofer and a TCL sound bar together may significantly improve the audio quality. Deep bass and strong low-frequency sound are provided by a subwoofer, which may bring your music, movies, and TV shows to life. The following steps will show you how to connect a TCL sound bar to a subwoofer:
TCL Sound Bar to Subwoofer
1. Place the subwoofer in the proper area close to the sound bar, making sure that it is close enough for a cable to connect to the sound bar.
2. You may need to utilize an RCA or HDMI cable to connect the subwoofer to the sound bar, depending on the sound bar and subwoofer models. The sound bar’s appropriate output port should be connected to the other end of the cable, which should be connected to the input port on the subwoofer.
3. Once the subwoofer is connected to the sound bar, turn it on.
4. Set up the subwoofer: On your TCL sound bar, go to the audio settings and set up the subwoofer. The subwoofer may need to be turned on, the volume levels adjusted, and the crossover frequency (the frequency at which the subwoofer replaces the sound bar) set.
5. Test the subwoofer by playing some music, a movie, or a TV show and listening for the subwoofer’s deep bass and potent low-frequency sound. If the subwoofer isn’t producing any sound, adjust the settings until you get the sound you want.
Now you should be able to connect a TCL sound bar to a subwoofer and benefit from improved audio quality. If you run into any issues while pairing your TCL sound bar and subwoofer, refer to the user manual, or get in touch with the manufacturer for help.